Request a Free Valuation
Pizza Place
    Are you ready to step into the world of and satisfy the appetites of eager diners? Look no further than this fantastic opportunity to acquire a thriving takeaway business on Entwistle Street. Nestled in the heart of a vibrant neighborhood, this takeaway promises not just a storefront but a gateway to culinary success. Here's a captivating description of what could be your next business venture:

    A Taste Sensation Awaits:
    Step into a world of culinary delight as you take over this well-established takeaway. The menu boasts a tantalizing array of dishes that have won the hearts and taste buds of the community. From mouthwatering burgers and crispy fried chicken to fresh salads and vegan options, there's something to please every palate.

    Fully Equipped and Turnkey:
    No need to start from scratch; this takeaway is fully equipped and ready for operation. All kitchen equipment, furnishings, and decor are included in the sale, ensuring a seamless transition for the new owner. With a loyal customer base already in place, you can hit the ground running and start serving delicious meals from day one. It has 2 small freezers, 1 fridge freezer, 1 Ice cool fridge, 1 big freezer, a dough machine, a dough roller, a waffle machine,1 drinks machine, a donner machine, a gas grill, a rolling pizza oven and 2x 2 basket deep fryers.

    Outstanding Reputation:
    This takeaway has built a stellar reputation over the years, known for its exceptional food quality, friendly service, and quick delivery. Online reviews and word-of-mouth recommendations have solidified its status as a go-to spot for satisfying meals.

    Delivery and Online Presence:
    In today's digital age, online ordering and delivery are crucial to a successful takeaway business. This takeaway has a strong online presence, with a user-friendly website and a presence on popular delivery platforms. This ensures you can tap into a wider customer base and increase revenue potential. This takeaway is on Ubereats and Justeat.

    Growth Potential:
    While this business is already flourishing, there is ample room for expansion and growth. Consider extending operating hours, introducing new menu items, or partnering with local events to further boost sales and profitability. 60% of the business is generated through inside customers and the other 40%is generated by online orders. The weekly income for this business is around £5,500.

    Affordable Opportunity:
    The asking price for this takeaway on Entwistle Street represents an affordable entry point into the thriving food industry. With the potential for a quick return on investment and the satisfaction of being your own boss, this opportunity is as appetizing as the food you'll be serving.

    Don't miss out on this chance to own a well-established, turnkey takeaway business in a prime location. Join the ranks of successful entrepreneurs who have made their mark on Entwistle Street's culinary scene. Act fast, as opportunities like this are hard to come by. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and take the first step towards your delicious entrepreneurial journey!
    Reference: CS0027

    Arrange a Viewing

    To arrange a viewing for this property, please call us on 01204 589600, or complete the form below:

    Required fields are marked with *